Bishnoi Village Safari is the organization started by Guda Bishnoi Village Safari to show that Indian and foreign guest a views of rich cultural life around their state of Marwar A True Rajasthan If you want to get an experience of the tribal India, Guda Bishnoi Village safari is the attraction around jodhpur is best for you.Which is organization by mr Bhagirath Bishnoi,Bishnoi Village Safari In Jodhpur Rajasthan is scenic beauty marked with Khejri trees and deer. Also in the village an natural lake.
A person interested in exotic wild life & nature should definitely visit this village. The Bishnoi community inhabits the village. The villagers are staunch worshippers of nature in all its forms, specially the sanctity of plant and animal life. They even pray to the green trees and animals that inhabit their land. We organize full day and half day safaris at very reasonable cost and in some ways give our sincere efforts to help the poor .
Bishnoi Village Tour
This Royal passion has evolved over the years as the famous Bishnoi Village Tour which is an attraction around Jodhpur. The Bishnoi village of Jodhpur, Rajasthan along the river Luni is marked with Khejri trees and variety of deer’s. The Guda Bishnoi Lake is a natural lake in the heart of the Bishnoi Land catering to the local wildlife and supporting the rural way of life. The entire setup makes it interesting for lovers of exotic wild life & nature.
Bishnoi Village Safari In Jodhpur
Bishnoi Village Safari can be considered as real-life experience of the village life that one can take back from the city of Jodhpur. This activity is a must-do activity in the city of Jodhpur as it gives a perfect glimpse of the village culture, tradition and lifestyle of the state of Rajasthan and its native people.
Is Bishnoi Village worth visiting?
The village is an icon for the Khejri trees and deer. Also to see here is the Guda Bishnoi Lake which is adorned with the beautiful migratory birds at times. The village is clean and the villagers are humble and welcoming to its guests, so its worth visit to bishnoi village in jodhpur rajasthan
A rural tribal group, are a Hindu sect founded in the Rajasthan, who follow the teaching of Jambeshwar, a 15th-century sage & religious reformer who left a legacy of 29 (bis noi) tenets. The countryside around Jodhpur is home to many tidy Bishnoi villages & family compounds. These gentle communities of potters, weavers, leather embroiderers & camel herders have achieved world acclaim for their religious conservationist beliefs. They are vegetarians, follow the principles of non-violence, & above all, reverently protect all flora & fauna. They do not allow felling of trees or hunting on their lands.
This area is home to the rare blackbuck antelope with remarkable spiral horns. (We saw quite a few of the graceful creatures.) They freely graze, fully aware, it seems, that no one here will harm them. The history & customs of the Bishnoi are legendary. In fact, one infamous incident in 1730 involved the massacre of 363 Bishnois who sacrificed their lives to save their trees. They were felled indiscriminately by the raja’s troops along with the trees they were hugging to protect them.
Bishnoi Village activity
- The activity can be availed in two slots, morning & evening.
- Get picked up from your hotel or any desired location and get ready for a fun-filled Bishnoi village safari.
- Experience a convenient village safari journey with the help of comfortable transportation in a jeep.
- The Bishnoi is inclusive of all fuel charges that occur during the activity period.
- In order to enhance your experience, the package also lets you savour on Rajasthani lunch meal along with the provision of mineral water.
- You shall be accompanied by an experienced and professional guide who would make your journey even more joyous with supportive efforts.
- You will be visiting places like Shepherds Village, Gudha village to witness the wildlife scenario of the location, Weavers village which is regarded as the land of magic carpets, The Potter’s Village, and the Kankani (Block Printers Village).
Also Read This Article